These rules are established and enforced for the safety and security of all skaters:
- Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
- No in and out privileges or loitering around the building... "When you leave, you leave."
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances. Anyone under the influence will not be allowed on the premises.
- All patrons will be neatly groomed - clothes neat and clean. No cut-off sleeves, tube tops, net shirts, sunglasses, or combs worn in hair.
- Skates missing toe stops or without approved wheels will not be allowed on the floor.
- Fast, reckless, weaving in or out, tag, play, or skating in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of others will not be permitted.
- No sitting on walls, railing, tables, or counters.
- All persons renting skates will be required to wear socks.
- When the session is over, please tuck shoe laces inside the rental skates and return to the skate rental area.
- All shoes, coats, purses, and personal belongings must be placed in a locker. Not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All food and drinks must be kept in the snack bar area. No outside food or beverage allowed to be brought into the building. No gum chewing allowed in the building.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
- No foul language is permitted.
- Parent spectators only.
- Management reserved the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, coats and/or hand bags before leaving the building.
- Please report all accidents to the management.
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone not meeting the standards set forth.
Not responsible for accidents. Skate at your own risk.